Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Begining...


     So here is how it all started...one day Thomas comes into Lighting Design to visit his sister who also works there. While talking with Melissa in the store she introduces us and tells him it was my birthday the other day. So Thomas being so sweet, offers to do a "birthday dance" for me which I had to refuse! I thought he was cute and would be fun to hangout with. After talking to Melissa, she finally convinced me to let her give Thomas my number. After which I got a quick text message and our "texting" relationship began. We texted and talked a little for about a week then we finally decided to hangout one Sunday night. I drove up to Thomas' house and we tried to watch Master & Commander but ended up talking the entire time...seriously just talking nothing else! We continued hanging out for a little while and then we just never stopped. And that's how this story began! 

2 comments:

angela said...

Am I really the first to comment on your blog?? I am so glad that you have one so that I can peek into your life, and I won't feel like I am missing as much since I can't be at your wedding! Your invitation was just beautiful, and I am so happy that I met Bree at Natalie and Danny's wedding shower! Becky and Melissa have always been so fun and super helpful at all of our family weddings. It makes me wish that I was there to help you out! Anyway, I just wanted to send my love and best wishes from Minnesota, and tell you how much I LOVE your family and how happy I am for you two to get married!
Love,
Angela (Hatch) McKellar

ChelsieWatts said...

Bree!! I have been waiting for you to post! Now we can be blog friends! I just love you and can't wait for the big day!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones