Monday, August 24, 2009

Funniest thing ever today!

OK so here is a story that anyone who has walked the sidewalks of the UofU can appreciate. So last spring semester, I would be buzzed daily by these long boarders and skate boarders. Every day I wanted to pull a "Big Daddy" and throw sticks out in front of them to watch them fall. (I know that sounds borderline sick/physco but you would understand if you have been on campus.) Anyways, so I just finished my first class and am walking downhill to my next, on the way I was buzzed by an out of control skate boarder. So I think to myself..."how cool would it be to see him fall!" So I am watching him and he gets going a little too fast for his own good, and tries to push his skateboard off on the lawn and just run it out on the grass. Sounds harmless enough, except for the fact the grass was still a little slippery from the morning dew. Oh my gosh! Books in his hands go flying, and he looked like he was on a slip 'n slide! After sliding a good 5-10 ft he stood up and from the top of his shirt to the bottom of his shorts was a huge muddy stripe! So I am dying laughing and can barely see straight and so he hurries and gathers his stuff back up and takes off again...about 50 ft further down...it happens again to the SAME GUY!! By this time my sides are hurting and everyone is looking at me like I am a freak. But I just laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. It's the little things in life that bring you so much joy! Just so you know, after the first fall I did try and take a picture, but unfortunately by the team I could breath after laughing so hard and get my phone out...he was already up and on his way! What a great way to start to school year...all and all...today was a great day!

1 comment:

JRO said...

LOVE that you update this!!! YEAH!!! No more checking the blog to see how many months you and Bree have been married!!! LOVE it!!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones