Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wipeout!!

Well ladies and gentleman, as I am sure you can tell now, we are getting better and better and this whole blogging thing! Anyways, just thought we would keep you updated with the latest and greatest adventures. So yesterday (Saturday) we were invited to go boating up at Jordanelle with our cousins and some friends. To say the least, it was a blast! I was the first one to go out, and after I got over the intial shock of the cold water, I was more than happy to get up and out of the cold water wakeboarding. It was sooo much fun and it has been so long. I had completely forgetten how much wakeboarding exhausts your legs. I was able to jump the wake after a few VERY unsucessful tries. Regardless to say, I finally did it and decided that I am good to go because my legs were shaking they were so tired and plus the water was pretty choppy. Needless to say, when the water is choppy...that makes GREAT tubing water! So the girls were the first to go out, and can you believe that between Bree, Kristi Green and Karoline Welling, they can scream non-stop for 20 minutes without taking a breath?! The only time there was silence was when they would wipe out and be in the bone chilling water. After their bodies were bruised and tired they came in and it was the boys turn.


So Justin Green on my right hand and Dan on my left, it was out of control! We all got laughing so hard and the boat was throwing us every which way on the water. We threw eachother off the raft a couple times and we flipped more than our fair share. I think our top speed was somewhere around 37 mph...which makes the water feel like cement when you are hitting hit. Bree and I are both quite sore from hanging onto our lives while on the raft but it was well worth the abuse!

7 comments:

JRO said...

Give each other IcyHot massages... I hear it makes the soreness go away faster!!!

JRO said...

P.S... Thomas... Play with the format of the text...you can't read it with the background... Kisses!!

Chelle said...

Hey there. Hope you dont mind i check out your cute blog. Check mine out too! email me for an invite. Unless i sent you one already. I cant remember. purdnos@hotmail.com
Cute blog. You guys are so cute together!

Anonymous said...

Okay ,okay I did not scream, I think you got confused with your own screaming. We weren't even going fast enough or big enough waves to get a good ride in. Besides, you GUYS were the ones that got wiped out and ruined. haha Thanks for coming! It was a blast.

The Wiseman Life said...

Oh yay! Glad you are blogging~ So fun to see what you are up too. Hope you are doing well! -M & K

Anonymous said...

I love boating...and especially tubing! It is way too much fun! We saw Thomas at the other day but missed you! Hopefully we will see you soon :) Cute blog!

ChelsieWatts said...

Finally! An updated blog from Bree and Thomas! I hope you guys are well, let's get together soon.

Chelsie

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones