Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Fall Adventures

Ok, so I know once again it's been a little while since our last post. Time is just flying past us and we are just holding on for the ride. Since it's been a while, we are just going to give you a quick update on us in the last month or so...To start things off, I (Thomas) put in my two weeks at Franklin Covey and am now working for a company called iFreedom Direct. I am a loan officer dealing with FHA/VA loans across the nation. I am learning lots and know that the things I am learning will help us out in the future. As for Bree, she is still at Lighting Design loving life and "making the world a brighter place." Our little kitties are just as big as ever and still quite wild. They run everywhere because aparently walking is not an option for them. Also, they have decided that the beds they have are not as comfy as our bed. So they both sleep in between us and during the night Dolce will sleep on my pillow and keep kicking me in the head so that I move my head off the pillow so he can sprawl out. Don't ask us why they run our house, but I think anyone who has a pet would agree...they are in charge!


 So apart from being extremely busy with work not a whole lot else is going on. Whenever we get a chance we try to have a date night or spend some time together. As of recent, with the weather changing we have taken some drives up the canyon to just look at the leaves (for Bree) and look at the snow caped runs at Snowbird (for me).


Just yesterday we went and took some family pictures up American Fork canyon which was absolutely beautiful and a blast. Once we get the pictures I will update the blog and you can see how much fun we had and how cool the pictures turned out. Sorry this is a quick post but none the less, it's a post right?! We will keep you posted on anything else new and exciting. Hope all is well with you, thanks for all of your love and support!

4 comments:

JRO said...

Thanks for the update, it seems like your getting the hang of blogging! Can't wait for the snow! Love you guys!

Jimmy

Unknown said...

Now I am getting the hang of finding your blog in my "most visited", sites.
Yes, I am a slow learner but as Thomas says...enjoying the ride. Keep up the great posts! They are fun to read. Love you, THE MAMA

Chelle said...

Aw. Finally a post! That's all i was excited to see. Congrats on the new job. And heck i have been wanting to go to lighting design. Now even more reason to go check that place out! Glad to see you guys are doing well. Hopefully after Ryan gets home we can have a double date night!?

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!!! I saw your names on jess and garreths blog! You guys are so cute!!! Hope all is well!!! :0)

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones